- The Diabetes Nurse must work exclusively in a Diabetes Service (Hospital / Community / GP Practice)
- The annual fee for Full Membership is €20
- The Diabetes Nurse must work a minimum of 30 hours per month exclusively in a Diabetes Service (Hospital/Community/GP Practice)
- The minimum time requirement of 30 hours needs to be verified by your manager
- The Associate Member can attend the AGM but is not eligible to vote
- The annual fee for Associate Membership is €10
- Honorary membership may be awarded to certain individuals at the discretion of the committee and its members. Honorary membership will cease on retirement of the individual from their employment.
The membership year runs from the date of registration and payment to the same date in the following year.